Slide8Slide8Slide1Slide1Slide2Slide2Slide3Slide3Slide4Slide4Slide5Slide5Slide6Slide6Slide7Slide7
    Taken into account that Islamic Republic of Iran owns the world’s largest gas reserves, amounting to approximately 34 Trillion m3 and with anticipation of excellent market outlook for Petrochemical Products, Qeshm International Petrochemical Industries Company intends to invest and execute a 500 kt/a GtPP Plant in Qeshm Free Zone.

    Company's registered capital is around 357 Billion Rls. The company shareholders include: Tose’h Melli Investing Group (39.5%), Shazand Petrochemical Co. (34.1%), Qeshm Free Zone Management (13.9%), Tamin Oil & Gas Co. (10.9%) and others (1.6%).

    Qeshm International Petrochemical Industries company has already purchased some 234 Hectares of land in the South East of Qeshm Free Area, which has 1,400 m seashore suitable for establishing its exclusive Import/Export Terminal/Jetty for the export of finished products. 

    The company intends to establish a GtPP (Gas to Poly Propylene) Plant with an annual capacity of 500,000 Metric Ton. The main products include; Poly Propylene, Pirolise Gasoline and LPG.

    The plant location in Qeshm Island, does not require visa entry for foreign visitors. Foreign investments are also protected by the local governing authorities.

    The acquired permits/licenses already available in the company include the company registration with Qeshm Free Zone Management, Environmental Permit for the Plant, Special Permit from the Oil Ministry for Implementation of the Petrochemical Project and the Agreement for the Supply of Plant Feed-stock issued by ministry of oil in collaboration with NIGC… (with provisions for the legally permitted discount). Other permits include; water intake form the sea, electrical supply, natural gas supply, initial agreement of Melli Bank of Iran for Managing foreign finance, etc. It is anticipated that the required licenses for the process licensed units shall be purchased from internationally reputable company, for which initial agreements are made.


    According to the latest Feasibility Study Report, it is anticipated that the project shall be implemented for 48 months. Also, it is assumed that 85% of the required Total Investment Capital shall be obtained through finance (with repayment of 10 years, to include construction and grace period) and the remaining 15% through shareholders. Results indicated in Feasibility Study shows that the required total capital investment for the project amounts to approximately MUSD 1,500. The Internal Rate of Return, IRR is calculated to be around 24%.The shareholders are capable and committed in providing some 15% of the total required Capital Investment for the implementation of the Project.